Bosca Warranty Conditions
Bosca wood fires will have a new warranty from the 1st of October 2014. Below is a summary of Bosca’s new warranty. Please see the attached PDF document to view the full conditions. All fires sold from the 1st of October will be accepted under the new warranty.
1. Bosca wood fires will come with a full 5 year warranty on the firebox.
2. Bosca wood fires’ baffles, fire bricks and door seals are covered under a 1 year warranty.
3. A Bosca wood fire must be installed in accordance with AS/NZ 2918:2001 or any building code or consent.
4. A Bosca fireplace that has not been installed or operated in accordance with the installation manual will not be covered under warranty.
5. Damage caused by abnormally corrosive environments, water or burning of fuels which are not recommended will not be covered under warranty.
6. The use of products that are not specified in the installation manual will not be covered under the warranty.
7. Retail Links must pre-authorise all warranty work.
8. No dealer, distributor, or similar person has the authority to warrant Bosca products beyond the terms contained in this warranty.
9. Operation of this fire without its baffles, firebricks, door seals, complete glass or doors in place will create an over-fired situation resulting in damage which will not be covered by warranty.
10. Warranty claims must be directed to a Bosca dealer who must then follow Retail Links’s warranty claim process.